Riverside Market 2018 Application
Nestled in an idyllic and tranquil spot on the banks of the River Wye, against the backdrop of the Black Mountains, the Riverside Festival Market takes place between 25th – 28th May 2018 at HowTheLightGetsIn Riverside site in Hay-on-Wye.
We are welcoming the very brightest, boldest and most innovative performers and traders, particularly those specialising in the unusual, the interesting and the extraordinary.
You’re in good company
Also on the Riverside you’ll find:
- The Arts Centre – a 250 seater talks tent hosting some of our biggest events
- The IAI Academy - a new educational platform offering courses from world-leading scholars on the ideas that matter.
- Vintage Rides – giant helter skelter, ferris wheel and carousel
- River Café – simply the finest food in the finest setting in Hay
- Spiegel Circus - a visual feast of aerial and acrobatic performances in our stunning Siegel tent
- The Hat - a feast of live music, comedy and performance with a great little bar and oodles of charm
- The Dance Tent – non-stop disco from midday until the early hours
- People’s Front Room – Inclusive music and art venue always at the heart of the party
Craftspeople, designer-makers, artists, musicians, performers, purveyors of the weird and wonderful, we want to hear from you.
How do I apply?
Applications close on 31st March 2018. To apply simply complete the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly afterwards.
A Truly Unique Offering