This ticket is issued by TVF Limited on behalf of the Institute of Art and Ideas, henceforth the "organisers", and is subject to the terms and conditions indicated on this ticket or displayed at the "venue", Kenwood House. Purchasers should note that this ticket is sold by the organisation responsible for the event.
Purchase and possession of a ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
1. This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the organisation, operators and management of the venue.
2. Every person entering the event must have a valid ticket.
3. Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of their visit; mistakes may not be rectified on the day.
4. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry of the ticket holder to the event site. Customers found to be causing damage to the site, the site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site or in breach of these conditions will be subject to prosecution.
5. The organisers reserve the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
6. This ticket is not transferable. No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged after purchase unless the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation, the promoter’s sole obligation and liability shall be to offer a ticket for an alternative performance by the relevant artist, if available, or a full refund of the face value of this ticket. No other claims will be entertained. You will be contacted directly about cancellations at the email address used for your booking. Any questions about your claim should be directed to email@example.com.
7. No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in the event of loss.
8. Admission to the site and performance is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Neither the promoter nor the site management shall be held liable for any injury or damage sustained within the site.
9. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
10. The event promoter reserves the right to make any change whatsoever to the act programme owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
11. Neither the venue nor the organisation can accept responsibility for lost or stolen property.
12. The possession of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these conditions, the event promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any monies paid theretofore.
13. Other than the provisions advertised or outlined by the box office at the time of sale, customers are required to address any special needs by contacting the box office in advance of their visit, as the event promoter may not be able to provide those needs without notice.
14. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
15. Children under 12 with an adult do not require a festival ticket.
16. Discounts can only be applied to full HowTheLightGetsIn Weekend Festival Tickets. Please note that discounts cannot be applied to Day Tickets.
17. Dogs are not allowed on site except guide and service dogs.