All of our plans are now in place to ensure that venues are well ventilated and venues are spaced to enable those who wish to maintain social distancing can do so. The festival site will also be cashless to help limit points of contact.
A reminder please to not attend the festival if you:
In the light of the recent government decision not to proceed Covid Vaccine Passports for large events, we have decided to amend our covid policy so that a Covid pass or a negative lateral flow test will not be required to obtain entry. We do though encourage those festivalgoers who are not double vaccinated - as well as speakers, performers, and staff - to take lateral flow tests before coming to the event.
There are many strongly held views on all sides of the Covid policy debate, and our decision has been taken seeking to bear all of these in mind, as well as the latest government position.
After two years without a physical festival it is great to be back! We very much look forward to welcoming you all.
We want you to enjoy the festival in confidence, knowing we have your safety as our highest priority. You can expect:
- Improved crowd management, changes to the site layout and additional toilets to prevent build-up/large queues.
- Venues to be fully ventilated
- Dedicated areas in each venue available to those who wish to be socially distanced.
- Cashless transactions.
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities available at various points on the festival site.
- All festival staff to have undertaken COVID-19 safety training.
We will continue to monitor and follow Government regulations and guidance and update this page, so please check back regularly..
We look forward to welcoming you back to HowTheLightGetsIn London 2021!
A UK First. Back To Big Thinking